Ho-Pin Tung outlasts weather chaos to take 4th place in Spa-Francorchamps.
Deprecated: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /home/hopintung/domains/hopintung.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4903
After six hours of drama caused by snow, rain, hail and bouts of sunshine, the #38 car of Jackie Chan / DC racing crossed the finish line in 4th position.
The racepace of the #38 car, driven by Ho-Pin Tung, Gabriel Aubry and Stephane Richemi was very good. The car had the potential and strategy to win but unfortunately the last safety car and red flag ending the race prevented from scoring the result the team deserved.
Next stop: The Le Mans 24 hrs which is the last race of the 2018 / 2019 FIA WEC Super Season.
FIA Trophy LMP2 Teams
1. Signatech Alpine Matmut n°36 – 143 points
2. Jackie Chan DC Racing n°38 – 139 points
3. Jackie Chan DC Racing n°37 – 138 points
4. DragonSpeed n°31 – 117 points
5. Racing Team Nederland n°29 – 70 points
6. Larbre Competition n°50 – 67 points
7. TDS Racing n°28 – 42 points